Monday, December 5, 2011

Motivation Monday: Protect Your Dreams


Today's Motivation Monday is about your dreams, more specifically, how you need to protect them.  

It is a sad fact of life that there will always be haters.  People see you going after a goal and tell you that you can't do it.  People that doubt you and tell you to "be realistic" or to "grow up."  It is an even more unfortunate thing that a lot of the time, those that doubt us the most can often be those that are the closest to us.

What can we do?  Create a Hater-Free World?  
I wish...  
While you can't control the thoughts of those around you, one of the most important things you can do is to protect your dreams.

I love this scene in the movie, "The Pursuit of Happyness"

If you have a dream, whether it’s: 
     "I’m going to run a marathon." or
          "I’m going to start my own company." or
               "I’m going to sing on Broadway
Whatever it is, do not let anyone tell you that you can’t do it. 
Including yourself.  
Ever!

..................

Happy Motivation Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment