Monday, December 12, 2011

Motivation Monday: Life = Risk

Happy Monday!  Today's Motivation Monday is a short video (1:17) about some of the most successful people in their fields, and the failures they've experienced along the way.

How often do we hit a roadblock and just give up?  I've definitely done that.  Worse, as a former perfectionist-junkie, I tend to avoid failure at all costs.  I used to think that perfection was what made me succeed, but the truth is my fear of failure made me so afraid to of trying things I didn't know I'm would be immediately successful at, that I missed out on so much.

One of the hardest lessons I'm trying to learn is that  failure can actually be a good thing.  Winston Churchill said, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts."



"If you've never failed, you've never lived."


....................

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment