Friday, November 11, 2011

Happiness, Kona Edition

I'm writing from one of the most magical and majestic places in the world, the Kohala Coast.  I was super lucky to be able to escape the carmageddon of APEC on Oahu for the past couple days and get to work and do a little play on the Big Island.

Talk about happiness.

This morning, I was walking through the Hilton Waikoloa and saw the coolest thing - the glass table in the foyer was acting as a prism and broke the morning sunlight into the most amazing rainbow!  It was like the Northern Lights, all shimmery and beautiful.

That rainbow inspired me to go on a photo safari through Kona and find vibrant-ly colored gorgeous little pieces of Hawaii.  Here's what I saw on my rainbow day today.




What gorgeous things have you seen today?

No comments:

Post a Comment