Sunday, July 8, 2012

Taking a break... For an amazing reason!

I started this blog 8 months and 9 days ago as an experiment, almost a dare to myself, to see if I could find something inspiring to post every single work day.  I didn't know if I would last a week, or if anyone would read it, for that matter.  Little did I know just how transformative this blog would be to my own life, or just what a great blog audience you all would be!

In many ways, this blog has been my baby.  And now, after 177 posts, I'm taking a little break from Inspiration Cupcake, because I'm 23 days away from having a REAL baby!
My upcoming Inspiration Cupcake!
I will try to post from time to time, so keep checking in!  Thank you all for being such a supportive and amazing audience.

1 comment:

  1. That just may be the cutest lil bebe in utero photo ever!!! Ours looked like a lil gremlin as my big sis put it. Haha. We r on the same schedule with me being due aug 6. Let's keep in touch and keep each other motivated. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete